Thursday, November 1, 2007

candy overload

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!




My friggin mouse is fritzin out on me. I don't know if it's the mouse or a computer glitch but it keeps freezing (the cursor) and so I have to reach around, unplug the mouse and then plug it back in and it will work again. This wasn't a big deal for the past week or so because it would only happen once per session but now it's happening every couple minutes. For a big ol preggo like me who has a hard time getting up and down, this is especially irritating. Well, I'm sure it would probably be irritating to anyone, no matter how easily they could stand up. I don't have the slightest idea how to fix this problem. *sigh*

So last night was Halloween. Q dressed up as a battle robot and we walked around our neighborhood with this buddies across the street and then after we'd hit the few houses of people we knew, we said bye to his friends and drove over to the ritzy part of town. The old neighborhood with the really big houses were every darn person in this town takes their kids to trick or treat. It was like a zoo. I felt sorry for the people who are slammed with kids knocking on their door for atleast two hours straight. I mean there was hardly a break in the stream of them at each door. Q had to wait in line often. I was my typical forgetful self and left the camera at home. DOH! Zay stayed home with Daddy to hand out candy... But nobody came until Q and I got home and then we had exactly two groups of kids. I gave them each two giganto handfuls of candy because B brought home four giant bags. UGh.
Way. too. much. sugar.

No comments: