Monday, November 5, 2007

random thoughts

Today I babysat my nephew Evyn. I took all the kids up to my mom's house to get some help with all the kids and it was really nice. Got some knitting on my cardigan accomplished and helped my mom get signed up on myspace so she can keep in touch better with my brothers. It's wild how many people are on that now.

Hm.. I'm having a hard time with this regular blogging thing. I find I just don't know what to write about. I mean, there are so many things that I could ramble on about but when it comes to focusing in on one thing and doing it, I just hit a block. It probably doesn't help that children demand my attention about every five to ten minutes so it's hard to keep a train of thought. I should try and blog after they are asleep.. The tricky part is dragging myself out of the cozy bed instead of just lying there with a good book and drifting off to sleep myself. That's how things go most often...

No comments: