Thursday, January 24, 2008

DMV angst

oh man.. Brett told me I should maybe study a little before I go take the written driver's test and I thought it wasn't necessary. After all, the last two times I took the test I passed on the first try. Well... I went in today and even though I passed all the questions about actually driving, it was the stupid questions about the finer points of law that got me. And the silly little ways they try to trip you up by wording the answers weirdly. Argh. I've been procrastinating on getting my Alaska license but now that I need to apply for the dividend online and I can't seem to do it without an Ak license or ID, the issue has come to a head. I guess I have to go back tomorrow. After I study. Blech.





oh well.. At least I got to get out of the house
and see some ravens, which I always enjoy.

No comments: