Monday, October 29, 2007

a new blog

Allrighty. Here I go again. Trying the blog thing. I'm moving away from Livejournal (old blog: http://harpyr.livejournal.com) over here to Blogger because I like the ability to customize the header with a graphic of my own creation... Not that I've gotten off my duff and done that yet but it's on my to do list. Just as soon as I come up with an appropriate blog title. Easier said than done, no doubt. It might help if I could pin down exactly what it is I want to blog about. I'm so all over the board. I like to knit, I'm studying midwifery, I want to keep friends and family updated on the goings on around my house and I've got lots of opinions on a wide variety of topics that I like to share from time to time. I suppose this will just be a mishmash of all that stuff instead of being focused on just one.

Let's see.. where to begin?
I should be cooking dinner right now. Unfortunately I don't like cooking so this procrastination is a frequent problem for me. Zay is helping her daddy feed the snakes right now and Q is across the street playing with his buddy. We need to watch a movie that is due back tonight but Heroes is on at 9 and it's already 7... and B needs to get up and be at work by 5 am. There just aren't enough hours in the day it seems at times. He just told me that the store where he works doesn't allow any food or drink in the bakery. So he can't even have a water bottle with him and has to drink water on his breaks or at lunch. That's soo messed up. People need to hydrate more often than that. He said he's had a headache all day today and I'm thinking that this store policy is likely contributing to it.

*sigh* Okay.. My tummy is rumbling and time is awastin' so I'm off to make some dinner.

No comments: